Invasion (Issue 10 Trailer)

[postlink]http://cohtube.blogspot.com/2007/09/invasion-issue-10-trailer.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNGcWznDr4kendofvid
[starttext]
My sixth (and long overdue) video for YouTube! This is a trailer for the MMORPG "City of Heroes"/"City of Villains", Issue 10 (the Rikti Invasion). I love this game, and I just had to do a video for it. Heroes and villains from nearly every server appear in this trailer, showing the battle against the Rikti for the fate of the Earth. This video does contain spoilers for the COH/COV story arcs, so watch with care!

Like my other videos, this one is tagged as Samuraiko Productions, for those who follow my work. Enjoy!

(If you like my stuff, swing by the SAMURAIKOPRODUCTIONS.COM website for more videos that YouTube doesn't control.)

Footage from CITY OF HEROES/CITY OF VILLAINS, used per general permission from NCsoft/Cryptic Studios. Music is from the anime BLUE GENDER, by Kuniaki Haishima. All rights reserved by their respective owners.
Upload Date: September 16, 2007
Videographer: Samuraiko Productions[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment