A Stitch in Time (Issue 11 Teaser)

[postlink]http://cohtube.blogspot.com/2007/10/stitch-in-time-issue-11-teaser.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoDhRiiEcCYendofvid
[starttext]
My seventh YouTube video, and like #6 (my video for the Rikti Invasion), a CITY OF HEROES/CITY OF VILLAINS release! Though I don't have access to the closed-beta of Issue 11, I have created a teaser trailer that is definitely in keeping with the spirit of I-11.

NOTE: The 1940 date for the "Rise of the Council" is there for a reason. Per the plaques in COH, the Council split off from Arachnos in 1940. It is NOT a mistake.

Like my other videos, this one is tagged as Samuraiko Productions, for those who follow my work. Enjoy! (This is also the first video to use the new Samuraiko Productions logo in its opening credits.)

(If you like my stuff, swing by the SAMURAIKOPRODUCTIONS.COM website for more videos that YouTube doesn't control.)

Footage from CITY OF HEROES/CITY OF VILLAINS, used per general permission from NCsoft/Cryptic Studios. Music is from the teaser trailer to THE TIME MACHINE (2001). All rights reserved by their respective owners.
Upload Date: October 16, 2007
Videographer: Samuraiko Productions[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment