Born of the Night (Issue 12 Teaser)

[postlink]http://cohtube.blogspot.com/2008/04/born-of-night-issue-12-teaser.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5psdhTGNLPcendofvid
[starttext]
Number seventeen may be my most anticipated video yet! In keeping with my tradition of doing teasers for the new CITY OF HEROES/CITY OF VILLAINS releases, here comes the newest for the soon-to-be released issue 12, known as "Midnight Hour"!

I'd been intrigued by the notion of the Midnight Squad since I first started playing COH, and was always disappointed that there wasn't more material involving it. Thankfully, that's about to change! The other nice thing is, because so little has been done with it, I was free to create my own interpretation of the Midnight Squad and a bit of its history.

This video looks at the history of the Midnight Squad, from its initial creation in the 1930s, through its revival in the new millennium. This is by no means 'the definitive edition', so please don't take this as gospel!

For music, there was only one choice from the moment I decided to do the teaser... the absolutely wonderful "Born of the Night" by Midnight Syndicate. Between the song name and the band name, it was practially a moral imperative to use it. And oh, did it turn out every bit as well as I'd hoped it would!

Like my other videos, this one is tagged as Samuraiko Productions, for those who follow my work. Enjoy!

(If you like my stuff, swing by the SAMURAIKOPRODUCTIONS.COM website for more videos that YouTube doesn't control.)

Footage from CITY OF HEROES and CITY OF VILLAINS, used per general permission from NCSoft/Cryptic Studios. Music is "Born of the Night" by Midnight Syndicate. All rights reserved by their respective owners.
Upload Date: April 27, 2008
Videographer: Samuraiko Productions[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment