History in the Making (5th Anniversary Commemorative Video)

[postlink]http://cohtube.blogspot.com/2009/04/history-in-making-5th-anniversary.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1_mUr1qCQMendofvid
[starttext]
And #32 racks in on the fifth anniversary of the MMORPG "City of Heroes/City of Villains"! To usher it in with grand style, I polled the COH/COV forum members on the CoX backstories they'd most like to see. The ones that could be recreated in video, I present to you now here! Twenty events from the CITY OF HEROES/CITY OF VILLAINS timeline that has made our gameworld the world it is today!

This video, especially, is a huge achievement for me, not the least of which is that the ENTIRE thing was made (shot, demo-edited, video-converted, and film-edited) in FOUR DAYS... after my external hard drive with 600GB of music, video files, and 90% of my demorecords went arse-up on me. UGH! So what you are seeing is just what frantic energy can do!

The music for this video is my own remix of someone else's remix of someone ELSE'S song! The song used in this video is my remixed version of the Trouser Enthusiasts remix of Sunscreem's "Cover Me." Whew! But the timing and rhythm was so perfect that I just had to use it.

Like my other videos, this one is tagged as Samuraiko Productions, for those who follow my work. Enjoy! (If you like my stuff, swing by the SAMURAIKOPRODUCTIONS.COM website for more videos that YouTube doesn't control.)

Footage from CITY OF HEROES and CITY OF VILLAINS, used per general permission from Paragon Studios/NCSoft/Cryptic Studios. Music is "Cover Me (Trouser Enthusiasts Remix)" by Sunscreem, remixed by Michelle Travis. All rights reserved by their respective owners.

#74 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation
#89 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom
#61 - Top Favorited (Today) - Film & Animation
Upload Date: April 28, 2009
Videographer: Samuraiko Productions[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment