Countdown to the Future

[postlink]http://cohtube.blogspot.com/2008/03/countdown-to-future.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m7IUFKCs0Yendofvid
[starttext]
Here we go with number thirteen! (And oh, yeah, baby, "Countdown to the Future" takes second place in the P.E.R.C. "City of Commercials" contest!!!!)

At any rate, it's the shortest one you'll see of my CoX videos because I did not put my usual opening/closing credits on this one. (The video had to be less than 45 seconds long, so to make life easier for the judges, I left off the credits so they wouldn't have to figure out how long the video was versus my credits.)

Like my other videos, this one is tagged as Samuraiko Productions, for those who follow my work. Enjoy!

(If you like my stuff, swing by the SAMURAIKOPRODUCTIONS.COM website for more videos that YouTube doesn't control.)

Footage from CITY OF HEROES and CITY OF VILLAINS, used per general permission from NCSoft/Cryptic Studios. Music is "Mystic Knights - Remix" by X-Ray Dog. All rights reserved by their respective owners.
Upload Date: March 15, 2008
Videographer: Samuraiko Productions[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment